Watch the video here:
0:00-5:40 // 08:32- 12:05
1. Answer these questions while listening to the TEDtalk:
- How does getting enough deep sleep help you to learn new things?
- What effect does the daylight saving time have on the health of 1.6 billion people across the world?
- What happens to our white killer cells when we fall short on sleep even just for one night?
- What does the WHO have to say about nighttime shift work?
- Why living up to the old saying of ”I’ll sleep when I’m dead” is not very wise according to the scientists?
- How much sleep per night do you think is a healthy dose for a person of your age?
- What downsides do you know there are from a bad night's sleep? Share your own experiences.
- What do you think you could do to improve your own sleeping habits?
- Why do you think sleeping enough is particularly important for people in their teens?