Starting tips for students
- Students in primary and elementary schools join their teaching group’s book as users with a group code given to them by their teachers. Upper secondary school students join by paying for their book through online banking. You will receive more detailed instructions from your teacher.
- The command “CTRL + N” opens a new browser window. By using two windows at the same time, you can have simultaneous access to both the text and the exercises of the chapter.
- Responses to exercises are submitted by clicking the ”Save” button. After this is done, the book’s administrator (your teacher) has access to your answers.
- The Peda.net e-book has a hierarchical structure: the menu on the left side of the page contains links to the book’s chapters and their subpages.
- You can use the links found in the navigation path on the top of the page to navigate backwards in the book.
- You can examine the teacher’s evaluations of your exercises and assignments in the book as follows:
- By clicking on the "View evaluations" button in the book.
- By clicking on the "Learning tracking” button on the front page.
- By clicking on “Evaluations” on your profile page.