Jokioisten kirkko

The church of Jokioinen

The church is one of the oldest wooden churches in Finland. It was build in 1631. The church was build by Johan Jesperinpoika Kruus. On the east side is a cemetery. The church has also been renewed few times (1742, 1779, 1886, ja 1895). The seating number is 400 people. The bell tower is almost as old as the church. The surface area of the church 178 square meters. Cross developed a Rafael Blomstedt. The organ was manufactured by Hans Heinrich. There is a sculpture carved Armas Tirronen. The fountain is designed by Ilmari Wirkkala.
It is close to the governor. It is not know what the church was in its original form.