- At the beginning of the day we got ourselves to the AEVID school with our pairs. We went to the classes with our pairs for a moment. After that all the finnish students went to the auditorium of the school. They told us a bit of the school and Portugal. They showed us a 7-minute-long video about history of Portugal.
- Then they showed us the school and the students and teachers here. We got to walk around and saw a lot of interesting things. Then we got to eat some portuguese foods and drinks.
- After that we did group projects with our portuguese pairs about entrepreneurship. We also constructed a solar powered oven together.
- We went to eat at the cafeteria of school. They served us a really nice pineapple jelly. After that some of us played football Finland vs. Portugal. Portugal won.
- After that we went to the town hall of Vidigueira. We got to visit the museum also. There were a lot of old things and it was interesting. We also met a cute street dog who followed us during the whole evening. After taking couple of photos we went to wine association where we spent little time.
- Then we went to the host families, got to eat and shower and then went to sleep.
Working together on the theme of entrepreneurship.
Making solar owens together.
Almost the whole group in the center of Vidigueira with the statue of Vasco da Gama.