Project manager Jouko Jokinen, The Finnish Institute for Educational Research (FIER)
We have created a unique system where
- Schools homepages work same time as a learning environement. Classrooms and learning subjects have public homepages of their own and same time they work as a learning environement.
- Pupils have their own profiles where they can save things they have done in the school and home (projects, stories, videos and pictures...)
This profile stays to pupils after they`ve finished studying (supports lifelong learning)
With same simple tools our partner e-Oppi has made electronical schoolbooks:- They work themselves as a learning environment
- Every classrooms student studies together within the same book. So they also learn from each others.
- Teachers can totally free modify books as they wish.
- Books stay in students own profile after they´ve finished school and also supports lifelong learning
Whole system is global and in the end of the work shop we create a own profile ”OmaTila” to every participants for their own global co-operation.