Saturday 13th May10.00-11.30 “Making a summer with science". Place: Taitokortteli, Koskikatu 1. (Behind the Hotel Green Star and Warehouse Carlson). Not guided. Souveniers awailable.
12:00-14:00 Course conclusions and diplomas, farewells. Place: Joensuun Yhteiskoulun lukio, Upper secondary school, Papinkatu 3. Mrs. Mari Petrelius, Mr. Esa Räty
"Not so fare competition: Science teacher of the year!"
- Referee gives an "umbrella term" for every attendee. For example "cars".
- Attendees write 5 terms under the umbrella. For example "Peugeot, Ford, Renault, BMW, Audi".
- Referee collects all the lists of terms.
- Referee gives the attendees one "umbrella term" at time and takes time for 1 minute for every "umbrella term".
- Attendee groups try to guess the terms on the list by writing down as many terms as they can in one minute.
- After one minute the referee gives the right terms, and attendees collect points for those terms that are exactly same with the ones on the list.
- What did we do good? What did we succeed with? What did work well? (Group discussion)
- What gould we have done on a better way? How could we have improved our workshop? (Group discussion)
5 Things to take home from this week & how I will implimet this week in my future work
- Independent working and self-reflection