This course ELSS250 is a 4 ECTS course which equals to 108 hours of individual work. The course consists of nine different learning sessions. One session usually covers a focused topic of the course’s main theme as determined by the lecturer.
In addition to watching the lectures you are expected to do several assignments during the course as listed below.
- Readings. The two books covered in the course are listed in the course materials. In some lectures you will be given a special focus area in the books which you should have covered before watching the lecture. Also additional readings are available.
- Reflective reports from each session. The reports are submitted after each session.
- Two presentations on a given topic i.e. the pre-assignment and the presentation in Session 7.
- Discussions / blog writings (5) with an obligation to comment other students’ writings.
- Final assignments for the course.
- Grading of the Course
Details of the assignments are described in the appropriate sessions.
Before starting, please check the expected learning outcomes from the course overview below.