I hope you're all doing well despite the continuing uncertainty of the current situation.
Below you'll find information about our next session; if you have any questions or problems, do get in touch.
Students working from home:
- Most of you have already informed me of their intention to study from home. If you're not coming to class, and haven't yet let me know, please do so asap. (As this helps me in f.ex. the preparation of materials.)
- Our working methods will be similar to last time: you'll find all the materials, instructions and links in the Course materials folder here (by Friday evening the latest).
- I've again divided you into 3 groups, each with their own Google Doc and Meet for private discussions.
- As always, if you want to create your own Meet (or use any other means of communication), you're free to do so. Do, however, use the Doc provided to hand in your answers (as this is the easiest way for me to access and comment on your work).
- The general Meet link will be the same as last time: https://meet.google.com/viv-qgek-aye
You'll again need to wait to be admitted to the room (as well as the private Meets); please do also mute your mike as you're admitted.
Students coming to class:
- Anyone wishing to take part in person is more than welcome to do so. Do bear in mind the university recommendations for hygiene and the wearing of masks:
See you on Saturday!