(This info will be updated closer to our first study session.)
- The following information is mainly for the benefit those studying from home.
- The lecture will be held on Google Meet. I will post the link to the "room" before the session. You don't need to sign in or do anything else than to follow the link.
- It's advisable to have good loudspeakers/headphones and a working microphone. You'll have a chance to discuss f.ex. exercises in a smaller Meet group.
- If you don't already have a Google account, please set one up as soon as possible. We will use Google Docs as a way of sharing and editing files, and you'll need an account mainly for this reason.
- All course materials, including lecture slides, will be available here on Pedanet as per usual.
- If you have any doubts or questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.