CREATIVE PLAYING ACROSS BORDERS
Contemplating group plans main definitions but pupils are active part of implementation. Individual diversity is important and can be achieved by the project.
All the activities are students-oriented throughout all the partnership’s progress in the accomplishment of the project’s activities.
Group work, teachers’ enthusiasm, active involvement of pupils and the wider community through exchanges of ideas and work with other European pupils in the Project. This will be done by email, blog, web page, videoconferencing, newspaper, magazine, photos, music, videos etc.
The pupils will be activated by the guidance and the monitoring teachers, establishing human relationship, developing common methods and ways that allow the teachers to evaluate students’ opinions and the progress made by the students and to motivate their interest in different approach and culture.
Teams are formed by pupils, teachers and parents, management staff, local community.
There will be active measures to promote inclusion in the project activities of all students, especially the ones coming from minority social / ethnical or any other groups.
It will stimulate the promotion of challenges / researches related to European citizenship, the development of their motivation in order to discover their own daily life.
Teachers and pupils will share an active roll in the planning and implementation of all activities. Pupils will participate in discussions dealing with the choice of the project’s topics and planning of tasks’ schedule.
Teachers’ and students’ involvement will be crucial for the success of our project because we want to create a spirit of active European citizenship throughout the cooperative work of our children and the influence they can have inside their families and by their intermediation, in the local community, in the region and also establish a national standard mark of cooperation made possible by the efforts of the young generation.
Partnership schools work together according to a common plan to develop sense of community. School emphasizes cooperation and making friends. Essential part of project is also to prevent bullying. By working together we aim to prevent social exlucion. We cooperate with class, school and partnerschools. We aim to equality between puplis, tolerance with race, religion and property. We are all the same, also special need puplis, disabled persons and people from other nationalitys.
Method, how we reach results is to grow communality by games, plays and teamwork.
We´d like to share knowhow and customs with each other.
Partnership schools work together according to a common plan to develop sense of community. School emphasizes following issues:
Cooperation and making friends:
- verbal and non-verbal communication
- team spirit
- international friends, virtual friends, pen pals
- making groups
- rules of the group
- various roles of the group
- international groups
- pupils with and without special needs in mixed groups
- heterogeneous groups (age, skills)
- helping/supporting each other (stronger to weaker and vice versa)
Plays and games in groups
- making schoolwork safe, reducing violence and fear
- speaking of bullying and doing something about it
- supporting pupils to be "heroes", who prevent bullying
- preventing pupils to step aside
- accepting minority and difference
- creating social skills to get into different groups
- preventing criminality both now and in the future
- preventing terrorism in the future
- playing on the breaks at school
- games and plays outside and inside
- traditional games and plays
Stimulating positive feedback
- learning games
- virtual games, computer games
- plays with parents and grandparents
- creative playing
- bonuscards, activity prices, playing breaks...
Discussions, considerations, virtual contacts
- older pupils help younger
- personal godpupils
- How do you help?
- How do you mind minorities, disabled, social exlused, people from every race, culture, property...
- Using new technologues of communication; internet, mailing, videos, photos, website as a learning base, multimedia creation...